AIS is a proud sponsor for this years Cloud Summit, with a featured session from Chris Poteet and Sumit Kumar on building composite applications leveraging Azure services with a low code front end.
We’ve worked with the Azure product teams since the platform still went by the code name “Red Dog” and have supported enterprise clients in adopting and getting the most from their investments in Microsoft technologies. In the last several years, we have led the adoption of low code capabilities at large enterprise customers. The potential results of the collective Microsoft cloud ecosystem and technology and services partners that extend these capabilities are incredible.
“We strive to be the most trusted Microsoft partner for technically challenging, enterprise-level cloud adoption, app modernization, and data work.” said Vishwas Lele, EVP and CTO at AIS, Microsoft MVP, and Regional Director. “Our team continues to lead first of their kind design and build solutions on Azure, Power Platform, and M365 in regulated industries. We earned the 2020 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award. We’re seeing amazing convergence across the various solution areas and look forward to driving these new capabilities into the mission space for each of our clients.”
Outcomes are at the center of our approach. Whether it’s delivering 100% uptime and better performance for a mission-critical defense application or using automation to reduce manual processes and advance a business outcome for a Fortune 500 client, we always work from the outcome first.
Delivering results-based solutions means having an arsenal of skillsets that allow technology to meet the needs of users. It takes all kinds of talent, and AIS provides a range of disciplines (e.g., .NET, SharePoint, Power Platform, Data, UX, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Web Dev, and more).
We believe in multiple “deployment” models for modern, scalable, and intelligent app and data projects. This includes composite applications leveraging Microsoft 365, Dynamics, and Power Platform, with Azure at the tip of the spear.
Fostering a community that cuts across diverse backgrounds, cultures, experiences, and skills is a significant core value at AIS. The challenges of remote work won’t stop us from getting together, sharing best practices, and staying connected as a community! The growing demand for low code with both new and longtime SharePoint, Dynamics, and Azure customers is exciting to see. The early indicators of swift transformation these capabilities have on organizations are gaining attention from business leaders and promoting valuable thought and solution design diversity.
The AIS core values are rooted in education and knowledge share. We invest in our employee’s education with aisUniversity, boot camps, morning learning series, lunch and learns, self-directed educational materials, certification bonuses, and more. These learning opportunities allow individuals across projects and communities of interest access to new skills and approaches.
We put humans at the focal point of technology. Engagement from all corners of the business world is a sure indicator of what lies ahead with advancements in low code solutions. We’re helping business users, most of whom have no previous technical background, quickly embrace new technology and enable them to scale solutions so we can focus on solving their most challenging technology problems.
Over nearly 40 decades in IT consulting, much has changed, few things remand constant:
- Our Focus on Client Success: First and foremost is the success of the organizations we serve. The impact we have on our clients, their employees, and their customers is what keeps us motivated. This dedication to client success is core to the solutions we build and the problems we solve. Speed and scalability are consistent outcomes of our digital transformation strategies.
- Our Investments in Microsoft: Microsoft technology is in our DNA. As a partner since 1994, we invest in Microsoft’s vision by training our people, working with product engineering, and developing intellectual property (IP) to meet the needs of customers.
- Our People’s Passion: Our employees are passionate about cloud transformation. Passion is a key contributor to the company’s success and plays a crucial role in gathering input and analysis from a diverse set of disciplines. Just check out our blog to see the wide range of thought leadership from AIS employees.
Partnering with AIS
AIS prides itself on being one of the few Microsoft partners that consistently delivers challenging, enterprise-level work across all Microsoft cloud platforms (Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics, and Power Platform). We support the entire Microsoft cloud ecosystem. We bring 13+ years of enterprise experience on Azure, global leadership in Power Platform, and unmatched cloud adoption, security, and governance experience in highly regulated industries.
Along with this experience, our customers also get the full backing of Microsoft. Through our 26+ year partnership, AIS and Microsoft have established close relationships across product engineering, account teams, and executive leadership. This partnership offers our joint customers access to all the resources they need for digital transformation.
Join the AIS Team
Check out the following roles and apply today:
- Cloud Software Architect in Offutt, Nebraska | Applied Information Sciences (ais.com)
- Cloud Solutions Architect (App Dev) in Reston, Virginia | Applied Information Sciences (ais.com)
- Data Architect in Reston, Virginia | Applied Information Sciences (ais.com)
- Data Engineer in Reston, Virginia | Applied Information Sciences (ais.com)
- Mid Azure Cloud Engineer in Austin, Texas | Applied Information Sciences (ais.com)
- Azure Data Ops Engineer in Chevy Chase, Maryland | Applied Information Sciences (ais.com)
- Cloud Solutions Architect in Reston, Virginia | Applied Information Sciences (ais.com)